The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and the Government of North Macedonia have…
Consultancy Services for preparation of Feasibility Study with Preliminary Design for development of grid connected utility scale Photovoltaic Power Plant in North Macedonia
The overall objective of this assignment is to prepare the Feasibility Study with Preliminary Design for the Solar Plant, which will, among all other as required for this kind of documentation, provide the following:
- Site locations assessment with solar resource and energy yield calculation/estimation, including infrastructure characteristics, topography, grid connection requirements etc., for the proposed site locations
- Description of the proposed site location.
- Overview of actual PV module technologies, inverters, tracking and energy storage
- Determination of the optimal plant configuration.
- Analysis/determination of the technical, environmental, financial and commercial feasibility of the Solar Plant construction.
- Necessary information to the Client for entering to the permitting procedures
- Necessary information for financial institutions to undertake a complete appraisal of the project.
- Necessary information for the preparation of Request-for-Tender documentation for the Solar Plant engineering, procurement and construction (“EPC”) contractor and basis for the preparation of the Solar Plant final design.