The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and the Government of North Macedonia have…
The Consultant supporting the PEA is responsible for managing the Project in its role as FIDIC Engineer.
T The Project concerns the implementation of a 59 km long 400 kV transmission Line between the substations Kragujevac 2 and Kraljevo 3 consisting of the following three main parts:
- Construction of a new 400 kV single circuit transmission line between the substations Kragujevac 2 and Kraljevo 3, line length 59 km;
- New construction of 400/220 kV Kraljevo 3 substation for extension of the 220/110 kV Kraljevo Substation;
- Extension of 400 kV Kragujevac 2 Substation in by one 400 kV line
The Project contributes to:
- Raising the capacity of regional transmission of Electricity through the new transmission lines of the Northeast-Southwest and East-West transmission corridors;
- Raising the security and quality of supply through an augmented efficiency and reliability of the transmission system in Serbia and
- Avoiding greenhouse gas emissions through the reduction of technical loses. The overall development objective of the Programme shall be a contribution to a sustainable economic development of Serbia and to the global climate protection through reduction of CO2
The project was financed by KfW loan.