The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and the Government of North Macedonia have…
Consultancy Services for Construction of a New 400 kV Single Circuit Transmission Line and extension of Substations Kragujevac 2 and Kraljevo 3
The Consultant supporting the PEA is responsible for managing the Project in its role as FIDIC Engineer.
T The Project concerns the implementation of a 59 km long 400 kV transmission Line between the substations Kragujevac 2 and Kraljevo 3 consisting of the following three main parts:
- Construction of a new 400 kV single circuit transmission line between the substations Kragujevac 2 and Kraljevo 3, line length 59 km;
- New construction of 400/220 kV Kraljevo 3 substation for extension of the 220/110 kV Kraljevo Substation;
- Extension of 400 kV Kragujevac 2 Substation in by one 400 kV line
The Project contributes to:
- Raising the capacity of regional transmission of Electricity through the new transmission lines of the Northeast-Southwest and East-West transmission corridors;
- Raising the security and quality of supply through an augmented efficiency and reliability of the transmission system in Serbia and
- Avoiding greenhouse gas emissions through the reduction of technical loses. The overall development objective of the Programme shall be a contribution to a sustainable economic development of Serbia and to the global climate protection through reduction of CO2
The project was financed by KfW loan.