JP EPS- Elektroprivreda Serbia has announced their Decision to award the Contract for PV Project:…
Colenco Ltd. as frequent and regular participant in all conferences concerning the energy, on April 14th followed the held in Belgrade , organized by the Balkan Green Energy News portal. Over 30 leading energy experts, representatives of investors, the economy and institutions from the country and abroad discussed one of the most current topics in Serbia – how a new set of energy laws can contribute to greater use of solar energy in Serbia and boost the development of a free electricity market.
The ceremony was opened by:
• Janez Kopač, Director of the Energy Community Secretariat
• Zsuzsanna Hargitai, Regional Director for the Western Balkans, EBRD
• Maja Turković, Director for Serbia, CWP
• Dr. Benedikt Ortmann, Chairman of the Strategy Committee, SolarPower Europe
• Prof. Dr. Zorana Mihajlović, Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Serbia and Minister of Mining and Energy
And followed with the following sessions:
Session I – Large solar power plants in Serbia – a small step for humanity, a big step for the energy transition of Serbia
Session II – ReDEWeB – solar thermal as part of a sustainable energy system in urban areas in the process of energy transition
Session III – Solar energy in the service of the economy – reduce costs, green your business!
Session IV – Solar for citizens – democratization of energy in action or how to get your own solar power plant?