COLENCO, a leading Consulting company in the renewable energy sector, made a significant impact at…
COLENCO Ltd. Skopje supported as a sponsor and participated on the event: Macedonian Forum for Energy 2021 MEF which was held from 13 to 14 September in Hotel Limak in Skopje. Representatives from: European Commission, EBRD, Energy Community Secretariat, USAID, US Embassy, Delegation of the European Union, Government of N. Macedonia attended the event and provided their contribution.
Mr. Nikola Bitrak participated as a Moderator in Panel 5: Future Development of Renewable Energy Sources in the Region. The Keynote speaker who opened the Panel was Prof. D-r Neven Duic from the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Zagreb. Mr. Nikola Bitrak brought up the questions related to RES plans in the region, integration of RES into the grid, challenged during project development and implementation, future plans, balancing and market coupling with the following panelists:
– Mr. Blagoj Gajdardziski, Manager for Investments and Development, AD ESM
– Mr. Sercan Bravo, Fortis Enerji
– Mr. Miloš Golubović, HILL International, Senior Energy Project Manager within the WBIF – IPF7 Regional Project
– Mrs. Dragica Ustapetrova, Project Manager, Infinity Energy & ITSS, Infinity Group
– Mr. Yuri Katanov, Solarpro, Bulgaria
– Mr. Zoran Obradovic, Managing Director, wpd Adria, Croatia
Each of the panelist provided their opinion and their company’s view on the matter. The panel was followed by questions from the audience.