Mr. Nikola Bitrak CEO of Colenco Ltd. took part as a Moderator on the XIII…
We are glad to announce that the Consortium COLENCO Ltd. Skopje and VN Distribution Ltd. Plovid Bulgaria have offered the best quality-cost based Proposal and have been awarded by the with the Contract for Consulting Services for the Project: Review and analyze of the existing customs related equipment for all BCPs and Customs utilities, preparation of Design and Technical Specification for equipment for new solution for video surveillance and automatic number plate recognition systems (CCTV and ANPR) for all BCPs and Customs utilities and perform design audit during installation and testing of equipment).
The specific objectives of the assignment are as follows:
- Review and analyze of the existing customs related solution and equipment for CCTV and ANPR systems for all BCPs and Customs utilities and assessment of the possibilities for utilization of parts of existing equipment within the new solution and assessment of the possibilities for data integration of new ANPR system with Customs Declaration and Excise Processing System (CDEPS).
- Preparation of Design for an integrated centralized IP based solution for new CCTV and ANPR systems for all BCPs and Customs utilities in accordance with the relevant national legislation and customs legislation.
- Preparation of Technical Specification based on the selected design for preparation of Request for Bids for Goods (as per World Bank Standard Procurement Document template) for provision of new customs related equipment for CCTV and ANPR systems for all BCPs and Customs utilities.
- Preparation of List of Goods and Related Services, the Delivery and Completion Schedules, the Technical Specifications and the Drawings that describe the Goods and Related Services to be procured through Request for Bids (RFB) for Goods
- Providing of design audit at all stages of the installation and testing of customs related equipment.
This Project financed by the World Bank.